Inside your 987.1

Menoporsche

Porsche made a poster of this (I assume this very same image), it was on display at Porsche Estoril.  I asked if I could have a copy, they said they'd look to order it but never got back to me. Went back more recently and it had gone from the wall, not sure if they binned it or filed it but no I couldn't have it :(   Presumably near-impossible to get hold of now.

Anyway, just found this image so I share.

PORSCHE-Boxster-S--987--2847_9.jpg

1 hour ago, Menoporsche said:

Porsche made a poster of this (I assume this very same image), it was on display at Porsche Estoril.  I asked if I could have a copy, they said they'd look to order it but never got back to me. Went back more recently and it had gone from the wall, not sure if they binned it or filed it but no I couldn't have it :(   Presumably near-impossible to get hold of now.

Same pic in that 987 book I just bought 

19 hours ago, Stuart21UK said:

I had you down as a more Orange lace type of guy but whatever you want to wear when watching tv is your business :) 

Now you come to mention it, do you think Scubaregs has a similar model in Aqua Green to go with his leggings that you keep posting?

1 hour ago, Menoporsche said:

Now you come to mention it, do you think Scubaregs has a similar model in Aqua Green to go with his leggings that you keep posting?

Possibly, I have more common sense than fashion sense and I have precious little of the former.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2021 at 11:33 AM, Menoporsche said:

ref pic - this was in the original boxster sales book - little hard back book with all the spec and options in it - which sadly they no longer produce. I have a copy and could scan for you and you could get reproduced if you want. Shout if you want a scan of it and I'll give it a try (as long as it's not printed across a the spine of the book!)

Gosh, really? I think I have one of those buried somewhere.

Many thanks for the offer; the pic above is already pretty high res, I guess I could get it printed to A3 or even A2 without much problem.

Hmm...

2 hours ago, Menoporsche said:

Many thanks for the offer; the pic above is already pretty high res, I guess I could get it printed to A3 or even A2 without much problem.

Hmm...

On 2/4/2021 at 6:56 PM, Stuart21UK said:

you mean this picture @Menoporsche?

having a pre lockdown Maccy D's

2FZiZhI.jpg

:o 

21 hours ago, Menoporsche said:

Gosh, really? I think I have one of those buried somewhere.

Hmm...

jeez... just trying to help - but I guess you never know with civil servants - the base assumption is they're all as thick as champ (you might want to google that one - @EXY can tell you what it is btw) - so need a bit of help. Your posted image is 1440 pixels which is low-res for that print size by they way - so in the words of dirty harry,  'a man's got to know his limitations' - no need to thank me, always happy to help those in need 😉

On 2/4/2021 at 11:07 AM, Menoporsche said:

What picture of @Scubaregs in green leggings are you speaking of Meno ?

Archived