Boxster #4

Bike Loon

• 1 month later...

Had an RTFM moment recently... I only discovered last week that if you leave the switch for the electric mirrors on the N/S mirror, it auto dips when you put it in reverse for parking and it then returns to normal position afterwards. 😁

Apart from that, nothing to report, just ticked over 84,000 miles now so only 16k miles  to go until its worthless! Everything still working perfectly and just ordered a Cordless polisher... not sure they is much improvement to be had over the finish I have but will be a good to try

Edited by Bike Loon

46 minutes ago, Bike Loon said:

Had an RTFM moment recently... I only discovered last week that if you leave the switch for the electric mirrors on the N/S mirror, it auto dips when you put it in reverse for parking and it then returns to normal position afterwards. 😁

Apart from that, nothing to report, just ticked over 84,000 miles now so only 16k miles  to go until its worthless! Everything still working perfectly and just ordered a Cordless polisher... not sure they is much improvement to be had over the finish I have but will be a good to try

one of your senile moments? pretty sure you have told us before of your auto-dipping mirrors :)

i've got 500 miles before mine explodes and kills everything in a 3mile radius - it will be a sad day. It may happen when i arrive at Simply Porsche and it takes out half the GT cars in the South!!

Thought I would try out the £100 cordless polisher on the headlights. They were not terrible to start with but the surface felt rough and was starting to go very slightly cloudy.
I had the T Cut headlight kit and all went well. The polisher seems pretty good, came with a mulittude of different adaptors and sponges and the headlights came up lovely.

I must remember to add the cost on when  come to sell the car ;)

53697937495_976a6a6950_o_d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1