Coolest Feature on your car ....

runner

... especially one you didn't realise that it did ...

I'll kick things off ... holding down the open car button on the key and finding it not only lowers the windows but the roof too ... love it !

Any others anyone's found and likes to share ... ? 

Roof opening on the remote won't work on the 986 sadly due to the lame manual latch handle you have to release first. 

Air con does tend to be pretty cool though  ? 

On my car, I think the red belts and crested seats are pretty cool. 

A small round......

tin of 911 shaped mints :)

It's probably just me but I love the way the clock comes to life when you open the car and the hands all spin round to the right time and seconds then when you lock up they spin back to zero again. Don't know why it like but I do!!

• 2 months later...

Today I discovered that my wing mirrors rotate up if I keep holding the lock button on the key fob after the doors have locked. I know you can set them to do that when locking the doors. I don't seem to have the one touch when putting the roof  down though. 

2 minutes ago, topradio said:

One touch only works when on the move.

Tried that. I'll give it another go just in case.

I love the black graphics over the yellow paint, I think they really complete the overall look of the car.

I also like the automatic throttle blips on down shifts (PDK), makes me feel like a big kid with a new toy.

9 minutes ago, MIkeyv60 said:

Dont have a 981 , but just touching the "1" on the rear of my 718 pops the boot.

That is cool and quite a complex option I should think as they normally just stick on the logo and that feature will require a sensor - can't think off the top of my head how they might make it work. I assume that you have keyless entry?

On Mrs Radio's Clubman you can walk up to the car with arms full of shopping and wave your foot below the bumper and the rear doors open by themselves. You do feel a bit weird doing it in public though.

Archived