Garish colours...

RBD914 v2

Visted Edinburgh OPC yesterday and saw this trio of Porsches in horrendous colours....

Edinburgh OPCEdinburgh OPCEdinburgh OPC

Is it just me or is there a new trend for dayglo colours?

Also saw a lovely 718 GTS in red...

Edinburgh OPC

Personally though I think I'll stick to my 981 in classic white...

Edinburgh OPC

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Sazzy said:

I love the first 2! 

I thought you'd like the pink one Sazzy ... you want to get yourself up to Edinburgh. No rush, though, it's been for sale at least since April ... :D

Blue looks good! Then again I may be biased.

1 hour ago, Jon61 said:

I thought you'd like the pink one Sazzy ... you want to get yourself up to Edinburgh. No rush, though, it's been for sale at least since April ... :D

I love the pink one but I'd have to be honest and say I probably couldn't drive around in it. The blue is really nice! 

I love all those colours but the black interior on the pink one is a little disappointing, pale grey with pink stitching would look rather fine, IMHO of course ?

8 minutes ago, Malcolm E Box said:

As a owner of a Miami Blue 718 it is difficult for me to criticize any bright colour.

So I won't.

I like them all. The brighter the better.

Although I would need to be heavily in touch with my feminine side to own the Pink one.

A man clearly confident in his own masculinity ?

2 minutes ago, Topbox said:

I love all those colours but the black interior on the pink one is a little disappointing, pale grey with pink stitching would look rather fine, IMHO of course ?

Oooh yes I like the sound of that! 

3 minutes ago, Sazzy said:

Oooh yes I like the sound of that! 

Two tones of grey would be nice, I think a baby blue interior would be just a little to camp for me ? Not sure I would be brave enough for pink but those other ones would be fine, shame about the safe black interiors,  as  I would feel  like I was sitting in Darth Vader's armpit ?

34 minutes ago, Topbox said:

Two tones of grey would be nice, I think a baby blue interior would be just a little to camp for me ? Not sure I would be brave enough for pink but those other ones would be fine, shame about the safe black interiors,  as  I would feel  like I was sitting in Darth Vader's armpit ?

I have a black interior! Ha oh well will have to dream on eh

11 hours ago, Menoporsche said:

Sometimes folks, you need to be brave, and venture into

the%20Unknown_zps37ld9xg5.jpg

Meno..is it just coincidence that the blinds are closed on all the windows in the building behind your car......

12 hours ago, Tony Daniel said:

The 991 GTS is I think Acid Green which I think looks amazing?

I agree although if I want for green I'd go for the latest Lizard Green! Launch colour of the GT3RS.

Archived