What have you done to your 718 today?

Happy Days

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, iborguk said:

Picked up a spare locking wheel nut key, that one can live some other than the frunk.

Don't suppose your OCD permits the one in the frunk to not be in the frunk?? 🤔 It's what most of us (even with a degree of OCD) do.  Mine is in the driver's door pocket, although I'm considering ditching the locking bolts altogether as nicking 20 year old Boxster wheels isn't much of a 'thing' these days, can't speak for newer models.

Edited by ½cwt

11 minutes ago, ½cwt said:

Don't suppose your OCD permits the one in the frunk to not be in the frunk?? 🤔 It's what most of us (even with a degree of OCD) do.  Mine is in the driver's door pocket, although I'm considering ditching the locking bolts altogether as nicking 20 year old Boxster wheels isn't much of a 'thing' these days, can't speak for newer models.

Personal take, I like having the tool in the expected place and a backup should I need it.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, JurassicGTS said:

Are you going to keep it now, with the prospect of better weather soon?

I drive it pretty much all the time with the hood down anyway 😁 Just means I’ll maybe stick the seat heating on a 2 and turn off the heated steering wheel! 😅

It’s tempting - it really is an amazing car… If I can’t get a sensible price I’ll keep hold of it for as long as I can. 

We used the better half’s car at the weekend for a family trip… 130 miles later and the battery was down from 100% to 20%… the range isn’t great at the best of times let alone the cold snap we’re in. I’d trade that one in if I could but given it’s my wife’s company car that’s not going to happen! 

8 hours ago, iborguk said:

Drove it in grim weather , they really aren’t water soluble.

I can concur. Hood down this morning around -3C… until it started snowing as I sat in stationary traffic. Then hood up, climate control back down and heated seats off 😅

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drgav2005 said:

I can concur. Hood down this morning around -3C… until it started snowing as I sat in stationary traffic. Then hood up, climate control back down and heated seats off 😅

Yeah you’re keeping that car 🤭👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/11/2023 at 1:57 PM, drgav2005 said:

Fitted a windschott glass wind deflector! Birthday pressie from the better half - hopefully I’ll get some use out of it 😁

481D46D1-0068-4177-AAC3-174B9A0EB472.jpeg

Do you find you are getting reflections (in daylight or at night) in the rear view mirror from  the clear deflector? 

G