What have you done to your 718 today?

Happy Days

On 5/11/2023 at 4:18 PM, RoddyT said:

That is a pic of my black 718 and the wife's silver 718 - we went from 3 cars to 2 and she still isn't really talking to me!

And you went to a 991 Targa.

If you want sympathy you're going to have to try a lot harder than that...

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, JurassicBGTS said:

Just reached 1800 miles, a lot on the IoM🤫

Off for an oil change next week then the fun of extending her beyond my self imposed 4,000 rpm

I ran in one of my cars on IoM with a self imposed 4k limit, that was an Impreza. You can still have a lot of fun under 4000rpm IIRC. Went through 1000 miles at Verandah on the Mountain Course.

• Like 1

Well, something I learnt today. About a month ago I replaced the probably original wiper blades with some nice Bosch Aerotwin blades. They never wiped very well, and now I noticed that they simply did not bend enough for the very curvy windshield. I was able to return them, and paid 3x more for OEM parts. They work perfectly.

52937545815_4d3091dbfd_o.jpg

A group of us went to Goodwood House on Sunday for a tour and afternoon tea.

Goodwood also allowed us access to the restricted area in front of the house for photos. Just a shame the security fencing was in place for the soon to be built Porsche sculpture for the FoS weekend.

Broke through the 2,000 mile mark on the way and this baby absolutely flies and sounds awesome at anything over 4,000 rpm.

• Like 3

Hi Stark9

Been really lazy this year and booked a trip with Scenic Car Tours "Hidden Treasures of Italy".  Normally plan my routes and book hotels myself each year but somehow couldn't be bothered this year. Still seems like a good trip.  A couple of Boxsters also going as well as other makes, old and new.  I'll let you know when we get back.

• Like 1