T24RES

Just got her a stable mate for the 981 a nice White 899

😍

White

Guvs.

Edited by Guvs
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, EVO Chris said:

Nice, how are you getting on with the Duc?

Love it like my Boxster's i've now had a 749,848, and now a 899 loved them all.

Guvs.

2 minutes ago, JohnSyn said:

Nice one Steve, and I don't blame you! I bet it's a great bike to ride. 

Last of the nice sounding Panigale's before the EU got involved and put a stop to them, rode it back from London yesterday (4hrs) and only one quick coffee stop no aches and pains anywhere, there was one pain in my wrist, on a 20 mile strech of the M4 50mph hand stuck in one position for about 20 minutes.

Love it 👌👍

Guvs.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Andy Mac said:

What a fleet @Guvs superb skills 

Thanks Andy coming from you that's nice 👍

Guvs.

Fitted some OEM rubber mats - not very exciting but really impressed at the quality of these vs other OEM mats used in the past - very pleased and certain it will save me getting out the hoover so often!

@daz05 did you get your OEM LED side repeaters? Please post a photo when you do. Mine are not as I imagined/ hoped for, I was hoping for an LED strip running from front to back. It's just an Led as per OEM normal ones and a short of reflective strip as you see in the above photo/vid.

Sorry about the video quality, mine is in the garage and the brightness fools the phone.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3446797568677496&id=100000418598202

Edited by tailslides
Spelling

On 7/8/2020 at 5:31 PM, Rooose said:

Fitted some OEM rubber mats - not very exciting but really impressed at the quality of these vs other OEM mats used in the past - very pleased and certain it will save me getting out the hoover so often!

I have to say whilst some aspects of Porsche 'standards' are questionable (roof, blower etc etc) I've only ever had one set of carpet car mats in both my 987 (owned 5yrs) and 981 (coming up to 7 yrs).....they seem to wear quite well IMO 

9 hours ago, mneil said:

These arrived this morning from Taiwan.

2020-07-14_11-30-40

LED but it's only the bulb and not really what I had hoped for, not as good as the ones for the 986. I've taken a small video.

Nothing like mine, hopefully the little video I added will play via Facebook for you.

1 hour ago, tailslides said:

Nothing like mine, hopefully the little video I added will play via Facebook for you.

Yes it played thanks. Don't think I'll get a refund, it has an LED BULB inside just not what I hoped.

6 hours ago, mneil said:

@daz05 did you get your OEM LED side repeaters? Please post a photo when you do. Mine are not as I imagined/ hoped for, I was hoping for an LED strip running from front to back. It's just an Led as per OEM normal ones and a short of reflective strip as you see in the above photo/vid.

Yeah got them in, they are really nice. You'll see them in my new video out soon. Sorry to rub it in 👍

Edited by daz05

9 minutes ago, mneil said:

Yes it played thanks. Don't think I'll get a refund, it has an LED BULB inside just not what I hoped.

Happens to us all and the risk we take when you've bought cheap now you buy twice 🤣.

New rears this morning, pilot sports 4s as per the normal but 275 35 20 this time, fils the archers a bit more. Maybe next time I might pluck up the courage for GT4 size 🙄.

15 hours ago, mneil said:

New rears this morning, pilot sports 4s as per the normal but 275 35 20 this time, fils the archers a bit more. Maybe next time I might pluck up the courage for GT4 size 🙄.

what is the width of your rear wheel.

1 hour ago, Patt said:

GT4/Spyder run wider rims: 9.5 F 10.5 R

Thanks, probably best to stick to the 275s then 😃, they do fill the archers just that little bit extra with the added bonus of being cheaper. 

I ran 275 on Molly and the ride comfort improvement was huge.  She ran 10J rears though.

I did think about going 275 on Alice, but decided this set will be standard.  I've now run the tyres in, so time to play.