What have you done to your 981 today?

T24RES

1 minute ago, Withy said:

Yeah, it was quite difficult.  Needs a lot of patience, but probably worth it in the end

Thanks, I found your full write up in the 'in car' section.  It's a good read.

Good tip on removing marks from leather, there are a couple of small marks on my leather dash so will give that a go.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, daz05 said:

Excellent Withy, great write up too.  I've been retrofitting over the winter, i've managed to retrofit heated seats, essentially some new seats, wiring from the HVAC control unit and some coding.

Nice @daz05 if only I could retrofit Sport Chrono, PASM and PSE. 🤪

Driving @Andrew bell’s 911S with Sport Chrono was awesome. The PDK difference is significant (really ferocious and hanging onto gears compared to my non SC equipped 981S in Sport mode) Or maybe the 400bhp had something to do with it!

So if you fitted new Heated seats does that mean you have 2 non heated ones spare? I always wanted to convert one for my office :)

2 hours ago, Withy said:

Nice @daz05 if only I could retrofit Sport Chrono, PASM and PSE. 🤪

Driving @Andrew bell’s 911S with Sport Chrono was awesome. The PDK difference is significant (really ferocious and hanging onto gears compared to my non SC equipped 981S in Sport mode) Or maybe the 400bhp had something to do with it!

So if you fitted new Heated seats does that mean you have 2 non heated ones spare? I always wanted to convert one for my office :)

It does Withy, sports plus with the nicer leather and porsche logo. However, i'm considering the same so not sure if they are for sale just yet.  Will let you know.

Mine has sports chrono but i usually drive in sport because the aggressive changes don't feel mechanically sympathetic to the drivetrain!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, daz05 said:

It does Withy, sports plus with the nicer leather and porsche logo. However, i'm considering the same so not sure if they are for sale just yet.  Will let you know.

Mine has sports chrono but i usually drive in sport because the aggressive changes don't feel mechanically sympathetic to the drivetrain!

the genune Porsche office chairs are about £3500!

• Haha 1

Getting the train at 7am to go up to Lee's @ Costwold Porsche after Lee had  to fit a new valve adjuster, will hopefully back on the road by 10.30am for my 100 mile drive home :)

3 hours ago, daz05 said:

Nice, better get to work then hadn't I!

I got it wrong its more (but out of stock so you may be able to make some ebay money if you get cracking)

https://store.porsche.com/gb/en/Lifestyle/Collections/Masterpieces/Office-chair-RS/p/WAP0500090G-B

https://store.porsche.com/gb/en/Lifestyle/Collections/Masterpieces/Office-Chair-Individualized/p/WAP0500030J

• Like 1

Finally home after picking up from Lee -CPS ,great drive home car all tickidyboo now :)

10 minutes ago, Withy said:

Ooh, ahead of the 718 GTS 4.0?  nice..  some time without a Boxster then Rob?

Retracted, I see you've gone for something different (from the For Sale section!) :)  awesome..