Project 387

timbobalobox

On 2/21/2023 at 4:38 PM, skoosh1970 said:

.....any updates on colours........????????

I picked a few more options last week - the spray outs should be done today/tomorrow hopefully

a87352f7-5f00-4d76-a405-76bb0fb50978

I've gone for a another couple of greens, a petrol blue (my original idea), some tobaccos and a metallic red

• Like 3

On 2/21/2023 at 8:50 PM, ½cwt said:

I sems a big reveal once painted, rather than any more drip feeding, at least I hope so!

:D

I'll share the spray outs then won't say which one I've gone for - it's such a subjective thing and hard to appreciate the colours on the computer screen too

• Like 1

5 hours ago, timbobalobox said:

I picked a few more options last week - the spray outs should be done today/tomorrow hopefully

a87352f7-5f00-4d76-a405-76bb0fb50978

I've gone for a another couple of greens, a petrol blue (my original idea), some tobaccos and a metallic red

From what I can see of those colours, they all look bloody lovely! (That's not much help is it!) 😎

• Haha 1

If you are coming back to your original idea I suspect you will be very happy long term with that choice, good luck  Very generous of you to share this most personal, subjective, but hopefully enjoyable decision.

• Like 1

Love the red and blue….. thought I liked the brown but looking again what I like about the brown is the many different shades of brown in the unmixed pot, it’s a red herring on the car it will look like a Austin Princess 

450C921A-8489-4C27-934C-BDFDB1B06075.jpeg

• Haha 2