What have YOU done to your 987 today

Tony Daniel

Had to wash mine, because when I filled up with petrol the pump decided to go berzerk and sprayed super unleaded all down the wing and door... :cry:  No point just washing the affected areas, so thought I might as well give the whole car a quick once over when I got home.  She scrubs up nicely I think.  Not perfect, but close enough for me:

20200207_123710

:thumbsup_anim:

17 minutes ago, Davey P said:

Had to wash mine, because when I filled up with petrol the pump decided to go berzerk and sprayed super unleaded all down the wing and door... :cry:  No point just washing the affected areas, so thought I might as well give the whole car a quick once over when I got home.  She scrubs up nicely I think.  Not perfect, but close enough for me:

20200207_123710

:thumbsup_anim:

👮 

You membership of BoXa.net has been temporarily suspended due to a blatant infringement of posting policy namely the weeds clearly visible on your driveway. 🚨 

9 minutes ago, Darkstar said:

👮

You membership of BoXa.net has been temporarily suspended due to a blatant infringement of posting policy namely the weeds clearly visible on your driveway. 🚨 

I might have been parked on someone else's driveway, of course................ :whistle1:

:lol:

appear to have broken my passenger window :(

Went to the gym early this morning, forgot to de-ice along the weather strip, lowered the window to clear, made some grinding sounds and stopped moving. Managed to get back up to full raised height but something isn't right as it doesn't drop when you open the door. Booked in to see my man next week as my drive currently looks like a branch of jewsons and don't fancy trying to fix it in the middle of storm ciara

9 minutes ago, Mattman42 said:

appear to have broken my passenger window :(

Went to the gym early this morning, forgot to de-ice along the weather strip, lowered the window to clear, made some grinding sounds and stopped moving. Managed to get back up to full raised height but something isn't right as it doesn't drop when you open the door. Booked in to see my man next week as my drive currently looks like a branch of jewsons and don't fancy trying to fix it in the middle of storm ciara

Snap. Literally!

i have the same issue. 

50 minutes ago, chanlon1 said:

Snap. Literally!

i have the same issue. 

Sounds like the same - i don't have the patience to try and do this on my drive this weekend with no cover, so sending it to the mechanic man to fix. More expensive, but so much easier

Collected wheels from being refurbished £120 bargain!! They removed tyres refurbished the wheels re fitted and balanced in 4 days . It’s even cheaper if you take just the rims in £20 a wheel !!! 
I had full sparkle and having Center caps done to match before the summer arrives .i will also be ceramic coating rims before re fitting back on car 👍

Citywheels in Birmingham 

08hfKPM.jpg

Edited by Def1

Collected wheels from being refurbished £120 bargain!! They removed tyres refurbished the wheels re fitted and balanced in 4 days . It’s even cheaper if you take just the rims in £20 a wheel !!! 

Citywheels in Birmingham 

7 minutes ago, Mattman42 said:

It says they had the tyres removed 

08hfKPM.jpg

Check their  website out https://www.citywheelrefurbishment.co.uk/

defo removed my tyres etc £120 

Edited by Def1

Think I might give them a go when I take my winters off. Have to go past  Brum once a month when I go to visit my Mum in Manchester so no probs to drop off and collect later. Was only looking earlier at a (more local) refurb - £80/wheel!!

I walk to work in Central London so mine doesn't get driven daily. I hadn't started it in a couple of weeks so took it for a quick spin.

Roof down and 7000 rpm through a tunnel near London Bridge made me giggle like a child and reminded me why I love it.

38 minutes ago, Deano37 said:

@Lonewolfgjp, JW Autotrim via Ebay,  item number 274127608562

£76 (£35 each and £6 return postage), good selection of colours too. Took 7 days from posting out to having them returned.

Excellent quality, really pleased with them.

My current belts on my 987.1 are not the best at fully retracting. Sometimes you have to help feed the last bit in. 
Do you know if that would be fixed as part of the rewebbing they do?