What have you done to your 981 today?

T24RES

17 hours ago, moospeed said:

Painted it.

0998-DDFE-8-A7-E-4-CAE-A9-AE-7-DDFF914-F

OK, so it’s not quite “what I did today” but signing and varnishing it indicates a finish point 😁

Good job sir.  Have you ever thought about taking commissions ?

I'm sure a few on here would love similar.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ATM said:

How do you get the green stuff off the hood?

the last bits of the cleaner in this https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005WIF4NI/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_3W1E71PBEKZ14FZ8GD96 with a soft brush.  I think I'll get some other cleaner / sealant too - the other post on Fabsil looks good

On 3/7/2022 at 1:25 PM, Patt said:

Good job sir.  Have you ever thought about taking commissions ?

I'm sure a few on here would love similar.

Many thanks Patt, yeah I do commissions of interesting stuff.  Got a Ferrari 360 coming up shortly which I'm looking forward to getting stuck into.

I tested my relocated parking sensors on my Spyder rear diffuser.

51928907170_bb297314a1_b.jpg

As luck would have it they work perfectly fine. I just need to do a bit of work on tidying up the epoxy around the sensor brackets.

51928617129_83855442fb_b.jpg

So I know have a mint condition GTS rear diffuser that I will be putting up for sale 👌

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lonewolfgjp said:

I tested my relocated parking sensors on my Spyder rear diffuser.

51928907170_bb297314a1_b.jpg

As luck would have it they work perfectly fine. I just need to do a bit of work on tidying up the epoxy around the sensor brackets.

51928617129_83855442fb_b.jpg

So I know have a mint condition GTS rear diffuser that I will be putting up for sale 👌

Nice, do you have a before/after?

Changed my oil, plus oil and air filters. Got my fat finger stuck in the uppermost ring pull-esqueremoval tabs.

Air filter was stuck in place as I didn't have enough leverae to remove it so I was stuck as well, leaning uncomfortably into the boot.  Had to phone my wife from the driveway to come out and rescue me with a pair of pliers from the garage. Just be careful guys, them air filters can fight back. Damn well smarted! :)

img_9813-jpg.47535

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, andygo said:

Changed my oil, plus oil and air filters. Got my fat finger stuck in the uppermost ring pull-esqueremoval tabs.

Air filter was stuck in place as I didn't have enough leverae to remove it so I was stuck as well, leaning uncomfortably into the boot.  Had to phone my wife from the driveway to come out and rescue me with a pair of pliers from the garage. Just be careful guys, them air filters can fight back. Damn well smarted! :)

img_9813-jpg.47535

I think I’ve seen a coat hanger type tool used to remove these on a video somewhere?  Not sure if it’s available to buy.

Watched @daz05's video on PSE and decided to make sure mine was working as expected as sometimes I don't hear the switch in tone.. but all looks to be fine, and since the actuators squeak, I've ordered some high temp spray lubricant (WD-40 Silicone).  Also added a trombone cleaner too so I can do the drains too

https://vimeo.com/687712463

Edited by Withy
  • Like 2