What have you done to your 981 today?

T24RES

4 minutes ago, Paul P said:

I think we can find more to moan about than that - we are a creative group

Ah yes, I should have known that.  I conveniently ignored the fact the the roof doesn't fold for a start........ :lol:

2 hours ago, Davey P said:

Washed the Cayman (again) ready for a boys trip to Bournemouth Air Show tomorrow. 

Finally got round to aligning the wheel centre caps with the tyre valves, so the only thing people on here can moan about now is the driveway weeds... :lol:

20210902_141013

Air Show ? How ironic given that roof 😀

Enjoy , again car looks lovely👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/2/2021 at 8:10 AM, Menoporsche said:

Essex? They have been mentioned here a few times, positively. 

Yeah,  Coggleshaw really nice guys to talk porsche with them and im really happy with what they have done and treated the car.  i genuinely hate taking all my cars anyway and worry they are going to scuff a well or paintwork which i normally find that the dealerships you are just a number and dont really see the car or the owner.  Just how quick they can turn it around.

Took the side skirt off and removed the poorly designed ends to the drain tubes.

Both were extremely clogged and would not have lasted this winter without causing more cabin flooding.

It only took me just over an hour on the drive and didn't even require removing the wheels or jacking up the car.

I will post some pictures on my Alice post once I find another host as I've exceeded my free limit for upload to Flickr

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

48 minutes ago, Patt said:

Took the side skirt off and removed the poorly designed ends to the drain tubes.

Both were extremely clogged and would not have lasted this winter without causing more cabin flooding.

It only took me just over an hour on the drive and didn't even require removing the wheels or jacking up the car.

I will post some pictures on my Alice post once I find another host as I've exceeded my free limit for upload to Flickr

Would be interested in the photos 👍

14 hours ago, Patt said:

https://postimages.org/

On 9/8/2021 at 11:39 AM, daz05 said:

One pub I went to last week I got upstaged by a helicopter turning up!!   Will write up a post for last week's adventure, devalued the car by 1,114 miles in 3.5 days 😁

IMG-2258.jpg

• Like 1